The Collection of Personal Information
* Personal information is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address, credit card or other account number, and information about the activities of such individual when directly linked to he or she, as the details of their purchases. Personal information also includes demographic information such as date of birth, sex, geographic area and preferences when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies the individual. Personal information does not include aggregate information. Aggregate information is data captured on a group or category of products, services, or customers that the individual customer identities have been removed.
* Personal information such as name, email address, postal address, is saved to expedite the processing of your order. The credit card numbers are not stored EVER, and always must be completed for each shipment of gift certificates. We do not send the numbers of credit cards by email.
Use of Personal Information
* Normally we use the personal information you share with us to enrich your experience with Dreaming and to provide you with services of the highest quality. For example we use your information to process and track your purchases and other transactions on the site, keeping track of your business with us, respond to your inquiries, let you know of our new products and services (and develop new services and products) , to remind you of important occasions, and to personalize the site for you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
* Sometimes we share aggregate information about site usage to our partners, but these statistics never contain personal information that could identify an individual.
* We hire third-party companies to help us to provide services or process transactions. For example, we can maintain our web hosting or data bases on the machines from another company and/or use their services in hosting some sections of our site, or we can hire another company to respond to customer inquiries, to send information about our products or services or process orders or accounts receivable. In order to perform their duties these third party companies may have limited access to some of the data we maintain on file. We require all third parties observe the confidentiality of your personal information, limit access to that information to the minimum necessary to carry out their work, and do not use the information for purposes that are not of their commitment to us. We are not responsible for the information you provide to these third parties and we encourage you to become familiar with their own privacy policies before disclosing information to them.
* Additional information about our customers, which includes information that can be used to identify an individual, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing or sale of some or all assets of the company, also in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership bankruptcy in which information can be used to identify an individual can be transferred to third parties as one of the assets of our company.